I think at a certain point this becomes an issue of doers vs. talkers.
Talking is fine, but from previous discussions I understood that while many
people are interested there are few that can commit serious money or time to
this process. I know that I certainly cannot afford any time to help right
now.

If Dr. Cheah is willing to do the encorporation work, then I think Dr. Cheah
should choose were to encorporate. If, later, the goals of the organization
do not square with the location of encorporation then they can simply
encorporate somewhere else. The issue is who owns the domain name. So
re-encorporating boils down to transferring the domain owner, pretty simple.

I am not trying to say that the issues being discussed are not important, I
am only saying that moving forward is more important. Let the doers decide.

-FT

information all wrong with regards to Malaysia's Constitutional

--
Fred Trotter
SynSeer, Consultant