Richard Schilling wrote:
> The protem committee taking four years to get this far is a pretty clear
> indication that they've undermined themselves.

No, Richard. There have been two, quite distinct pro tempore OSHCA
committees. The first one, of which I was a member, was working towards
incorporation of OSHCA in Canada, then Australia, then Canada again,
over the course of about 18 months or two years. Various people, whom I
shall not name, started to complain (probably with some justification)
about the slow progress (for part of which I was responsible), and
others began to see conspiracies and dictatorial tendencies in the way
OSHCA was being organised. Suffice to say that the barrage of criticism
resulted in a large proportion of the first pro temporore organising
committee resigning. Nothing then happened for at least a year, perhaps
18 months - there was no further discussion of OSHCA or its
incorporation. Then Molly, to her immense credit, decided to start
afresh - and that was only a month or two ago. So things are moving
pretty quickly for a disparate, international group of people in
different time zones and communicating only by email.

Tim C