It is obvious you had not been around the community and don't know what
you're talking about. The idea to ressurrect OSHCA was mooted in
November 2005 just before the WSIS in Tunis. This protem committee was
formed earlier this month and announced to the community on 28/3/2006 in
my e-mail titled "Important annoucement and oshca update". The mandate
to ressurrect OSHCA was given in January 2006.

Molly