On 18/07/2019 5:38 pm, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:

This is the correct one and, at least in theory, old settings shouldn't
interfere here. But as I see it your situation proves it wrong.
My best guess is that there is at least one old package that holds back
the update deeply nested inside the dependencies.
If you are willing to reinstall from scratch anyways you could do some
experiments before in order to gain some new knowledge (at least I would
do :))
You could remove the userland-incorporation and the entire package:

pkg uninstall userland-incorporation entire

root@testy:~# pkg uninstall userland-incorporation entire
            Packages to remove:  2
       Create boot environment: No
Create backup boot environment: No

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Removing old actions                       4174/4174
Updating package state database                 Done
Updating package cache                           2/2
Updating image state                            Done
Creating fast lookup database                   Done
root@testy:~#

root@testy:~# pkg install virtualbox
           Packages to install:   9
            Packages to update:  17
            Services to change:   6
       Create boot environment:  No
Create backup boot environment: Yes

DOWNLOAD PKGS FILES XFER (MB) SPEED Completed 26/26 10890/10890 179.0/179.0 414k/s

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Removing old actions                           90/90
Installing new actions                   10961/10961
Updating modified actions                    856/856
Updating package state database                 Done
Updating package cache                         17/17