Am 19.07.19 um 01:24 schrieb Carl Brewer:
> [...]
>
> The following packages deliver conflicting action types to
> usr/bin/unzstd:
>
>   hardlink:
>
> pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z
>
>   link:
>
> pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z
>

> These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
> be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.
>
>> You will probably see package that cannot be updated (and thus prohibit
>> the installation of entire and userland-incorporation). Maybe you can
>> find the real original culprit within these.
>
> Yep!  All for a compression library, it seems.
>
> Suggestions? I would just install off the Hipster release USB and
> start from scratch, but for the life of me, I cannot get it to boot

So,
pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z
is wrong.
The correct one would be
pkg://openindiana.org/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11-2018.0.0.18800:20190718T014942Z
at the moment.
It seems to be a relic from the non-standard install (2018.99.0 has been
chosen in order to not conflict with something existing at the time of
creation of this package).
Best would be to get rid of it and replace it with the correct version
but I fear that the final result, when all old package have been
removed, you will end in
a non-bootable situation, if I understand correctly that you need ACPI
patches on your system that are not available yet.