Am 18.07.19 um 09:25 schrieb Carl Brewer:
> On 18/07/2019 5:18 pm, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:

>>> root@testy:~# pkg refresh --full
>>> root@testy:~# pkg update -v   userland-incorporation@latest
>>> osnet-incorporation@latest
>>> Creating Plan (Solver setup): |
>>> pkg update: No matching version of
>>> consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation can be installed:
>>>    Reject:
>>> pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation@0.5.11-2018.0.0.11926
>>>
>>>    Reason:  No version matching 'incorporate' dependency
>>> consolidation/install/install-incorporation@0.5.11-2018.0.0.1041 can
>>> be installed
>>>      ----------------------------------------
>>>      Reject:
>>> pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/install/install-incorporation@0.5.11-2018.0.0.1041
>>>

>>> pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/install/install-incorporation@0.5.11-2018.0.0.1041
>>>

>>>      Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation
>>> consolidation/install/install-incorporation@0.5.11-2018.0.0.1034
>> Interesting, so the install-incorporation holds back the update.
>>  From its description it fixates all packages belonging to installation
>> pkg info install-incorporation
>>             Name: consolidation/install/install-incorporation
>> Zusammenfassung: install consolidation incorporation
>> install
>>                   consolidation.
>>            State: Installiert
>>      Herausgeber: openindiana.org
>>          Version: 0.5.11
>>           Branch: 2018.0.0.1041
>>   Packaging Date: 12. Juli 2019 um 17:40:09
>>          Größe: 0.00 B
>>             FMRI:
>> pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/install/install-incorporation@0.5.11-2018.0.0.1041:20190712T174009Z
>>

>> and I can't see a direct dependency on userland-incorporation for it:
>>
>> pkg contents -m install-incorporation
>> set name=pkg.fmri
>> value=pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/install/install-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-2018.0.0.1041:20190712T174009Z
>>
>> set name=pkg5.info.git-remote
>> value=https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source.git
>> set name=pkg5.info.git-branch value=oi/hipster
>> set name=pkg5.info.git-rev
>> value=4768249c236f48c41676e3ec64889243f4cea7f6
>> set name=variant.arch value=i386
>> set name=pkg.description value="This incorporation constrains packages
>> from the install consolidation."
>> set name=pkg.summary value="install consolidation incorporation"
>> set name=pkg.depend.install-hold value=core-os.install
>> depend fmri=SUNWicdc@0.5.11-0.130 type=incorporate variant.arch=i386
>> depend fmri=SUNWswmt@0.5.11-0.130 type=incorporate
>> depend fmri=pkg:/system/install/text-install@0.5.11,5.11-2018.0.0.1041
>> type=incorporate
>> depend
>> fmri=pkg:/install/distribution-constructor@0.5.11,5.11-2018.0.0.1041
>> type=incorporate
>> depend fmri=pkg:/system/library/install@0.5.11,5.11-2018.0.0.1041
>> type=incorporate
> [...]
This is the correct one and, at least in theory, old settings shouldn't
interfere here. But as I see it your situation proves it wrong.
My best guess is that there is at least one old package that holds back
the update deeply nested inside the dependencies.
If you are willing to reinstall from scratch anyways you could do some
experiments before in order to gain some new knowledge (at least I would
do :))
You could remove the userland-incorporation and the entire package:

pkg uninstall userland-incorporation entire

This would free from most constraints and you should be able to get
updates. Of course this would most probably not cure the real problem.