On 07/19/19 01:24 AM, Carl Brewer wrote:
On 18/07/2019 6:43 pm, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:

Yep, as I wrote: you have freed most constraints with these two
uninstalled packages.
You should also be able to update your system to bring it to the newest
version:
pkg update -v

You should be aware of the intended behavior of the userland-incorporation:
it should force you to update your whole system because that is what is
tested/guaranteed to work (in theory).
What you now have is an uncommon/unintended situation: you can update
only parts of your system (that what happened when you installed
virtualbox now). But you should run "pkg update" also.
BTW: It would be interesting to also try to install entire and
userland-incorporation (after pkg update && init 6).

The pkg is failing :

root@testy:~# pkg update --be-name 20190719.1
Creating Plan (Checking for conflicting actions): -
pkg update: The following packages deliver conflicting action types to usr/lib/libzstd.so.1:

   link:

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z
   file:

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages deliver conflicting action types to usr/bin/zstdcat:

   hardlink:

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z
   link:

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to usr/bin/zstdgrep:

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to usr/bin/zstd:

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to usr/share/man/man1/zstd.1:

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages deliver conflicting action types to usr/lib/amd64/libzstd.so.1:

   link:

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z
   file:

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages deliver conflicting action types to usr/bin/unzstd:

   hardlink:

pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities@0.5.11,5.11-2018.99.0.17921:20181107T193628Z
   link:

pkg://openindiana.org/compress/zstd@1.4.0,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20190620T152706Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

You will probably see package that cannot be updated (and thus prohibit
the installation of entire and userland-incorporation). Maybe you can
find the real original culprit within these.

Yep!  All for a compression library, it seems.

Not zstd but pkg://userland/system/extended-system-utilities is your problem. See the "userland" publisher in the FMRI?

Disable the userland publisher and retry.

Suggestions? I would just install off the Hipster release USB and start from scratch, but for the life of me, I cannot get it to boot past a grub prompt.
I am afraid this is expected as the ACPI changes you need were not merged to illumos yet.

Michal