How about:

1. Greatly enhanced 3D support including (but not limited to) a 3D Canvas.

2. Significantly increased scene graph rendering performance (it may have been
done already).

3. Official mobile and embedded support (without having to rely on Gluon etc.,
even though they are doing a fantastic job).

4. Bring back Scene Builder and add full support for all types of apps
including animations etc.

5. Not just WebGL support but proper Chromium adoption instead of WebKit to get
full HTML5 compatibility.

6. Greatly expanded media formats supported for video and audio.

7. Professional deployment tool that enables packaging, installation and
auto-updates with appropriate look and feel for each major OS and for this
deployment kit to be integrated into all major IDEs. This should probably be my
number 1.

Felix