I've filed the bug a long time ago so I can't remember exactly the bug ID
or the title I gave it.

Do you want me to file a new one? Do you want me to attach sample images (I
think you need to do some work around to attach images to a javafx bug
report?)?

Thanks Philip

--
Pedro Duque Vieira - https://www.pixelduke.com