Hi again all,

I ended up not getting a follow up response.

Now that the Mac OS font rendering issue is taken care of, would it perhaps
be possible to look into this? Maybe it's just a quick fix as was the case
of Mac? That would be great if that's the case.

I believe this issue is very important as poor font rendering can
significantly impact the overall look of an app and Windows is still by far
the most used Operating System on Desktop.

Some tricks can improve the rendering on Windows
like: System.setProperty("prism.lcdtext", "false");
But on some cases (when you use bigger text, I think), even with that tweak
the quality of the font rendering can be poor.

Thanks again! Kind regards,

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>