Hi Spen,

On 3/18/13, Spencer Oliver <s...@spen-soft.co.uk> wrote:
>> What do you mean by initial support? Is it working for basic debug and
>> flash programming?
>>

> my initial support does nothing yet, still very wip.
> However mike's code look to be a lot further along.

Right, thank you very much!

>> I'm willing to test my stm32vldiscover board with versaloon firmware
>> (it is working fine with OpenOCD) to program FRDM board directly
>> (SWD), but I want to test your approach first.
>>

> You could always try both.

Sure, I will try both solutions, first let me to follow Mike's steps.

> I see that some Russian site has the complete firmware for the st-link,
> including bootloader - recovery should not be a problem. I have not
> tested the binary but i do know some that have.
> http://forum.easyelectronics.ru/download/file.php?id=13372

Hmm, (chicken-egg dilemma here), I have only one st-link board flashed
with versaloon firmware (vsllink), then it cannot reprogram itself.

Maybe it could be possible to put st-link (vsllink) STM32F103 in DFU
mode and try to flash this firmware, I will try it.

Your tips were very useful ;-)

Best Regards,

Alan