From: Tommy Murphy [mailto:tommy_mur...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:11 PM
To: athira.nai...@gmail.com; OpenOCD-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [External] Re: [OpenOCD-devel] Fwd: Image Dump Query

What do you need other than what's already in the documentation?

http://openocd.org/doc/html/General-Commands.html

section 15.5

On athira nair n k <athira.nai...@gmail.com<mailto:athira.nai...@gmail.com>>,
11 Jul 2018 6:19 am wrote:

Hello,
I already put a query mail from my company email. But I have a doubt that the
response is getting blocked. Hence mailing again from personal email too. Quick
Support is highly appreciated.

I came across this command to read the image out from hardware.
Image loading commands
Command: dump_image filename address size

I am using WM-BAN-BM-33_EVB V3.0 board with olimex ARM-USB-TINY-H JTAG.

Can you provide me with an example and direction on how to read the flashed
image out from the hardware.

Regards
Athira