On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 14:51 -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> >> Nice work Zach.
> >>

> > Thanks Dick.  But nothing else for me to add? :)
> >

> Yes, I would ask that folks *try* out the CMake support.
>

> I think they have the potential to help some  Windows folks who might
> get roadblocked at cygwin requirements.

If I can talk you into updating it to matching the new CFLAGS used by
the autotools, agree to help keep all build scripts in sync, and answer
questions to help others in the community learn how to do the same, then
I endorse the addition of your CMake patch as an alternative to the
autotools-based build system, contingent upon inspection of the final
version of the patch that you want to have committed.

Does that sound good to everyone?

Cheers,

Zach