Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> 1 and 3 committed.
>
> Can you let me know when 2 is ready to commit?

    Hi Øyvind,

       I will resend the patch #2 since I think the following code
segment should be merged.

      retval = mem_ap_write_atomic_u32(swjdp,
            OMAP3530_DEBUG_BASE + CPUDBG_DRCR, 0x1);

    mem_ap_read_atomic_u32(swjdp, OMAP3530_DEBUG_BASE + CPUDBG_DSCR, &dscr);
    retval = mem_ap_write_atomic_u32(swjdp,
            OMAP3530_DEBUG_BASE + CPUDBG_DSCR, dscr | (1 <<
DSCR_HALT_DBG_MODE));

        About the correct place to enable the debug mode bit, right now,
        I could not think about a better place for it. My personal
thinking is commit first.
        At least, it works for me. People can refine this later.

       Cheers,
       Matt