On 07-Mar-14 11:12 PM, Lisa Ann Lentz-Liddell wrote:
> Thanks for the responses.  To give you background, we are converting from
> using SAFfire to OpenSAF.  Our code has been running with SAFfire for years.
> We have converted our AIS logic to now work with OpenSAF.  We are struggling
> with getting items working under OpenSAF that were working with SAFfire.  The
> majority of the problems we are seeing are when there are multiple components
> defined within the SU and as one unlocks SUs across the cluster.  We have a
> need to have approx. 12 different SGs, 90 SUs running across e.g 6 nodes, 1
> to 16 components within a SU (depends on the SG).  If we have a simple SU
> with one component or start the first SU, things are pretty consistent.   As
> soon as we increase the number of components and as we unlock SUs,
> inconsistencies appear. The CSI attribute assignment is one of those items.
>
> The extra display attribute with the CSI definition is something we added to
> the config for our own purposes.  Yes the xml is valid and loads properly.
> We removed it from the config and still run into the same problem where only
> some of the components within the SU are receiving the CSI attribute.   We do
> not think that the config is the problem.  We are trying to debug the code to
> see why it has the attribute in some cases and not in others.
The logs below prints a message like
"> TMPI-30021: CSI assignment has been received with attribute value of
targetDG=3.
"
This means a component assigned some CSI and AMF passed csi attributes
in the arguments of the callback.
But the is no log which says that a component got a callback but with
null  value of csi attribute which was configured for the csi.
Please confirm that other components are assigned any csi ?

Thanks
Praveen