Hello Carsten,

On 01.07.2016 01:14, Carsten Neumann wrote:

>> and the problem is gone for me. Could you check that in your setup please.
>
> hmm, it now is non-deterministic, i.e. sometimes it works sometimes it
> does not. I suspect that is because the texture contents are indeed
> undefined.
> Ideally we would have a way to issue a glClearTex{Sub,}Image call to
> initialize the texture content.

Could you elaborate a little at which place do you think that this api
should be called.

> I went ahead and added it anyway, that should hopefully make it easier
> to iterate on it since it only requires sending patches instead of
> entire files.
Yes, that makes it easier.

I have some minor nitpicking questions:

First, why do you do not accept the nullptr instead of macro NULL? Do we
really have to support such ancient compilers from the pre c++11 time?

Second, you did make a change in OSGStateOverride.cpp from a
const_iterator to a mutable iterator. What was the reason for that change?

Third, I'm still hoping for a CMake build system solution for the
AntTweakBar library, that allows me to easily integrate the library in
the generated example projects. Do you have an idea how to setup things
for that. If not, however, I will take some time to come up with a
solution, hopefully.

Thanks again!

Best,
Johannes