I have all the assets for all the objects I can rez. When I rez one I make
sure that the simulator has the asset and all of its dependencies. I'm
setting the local flag for the assets so they don't go back to the grid
asset server. I'm using flotsam with disk caching so I can make sure local
assets are never flushed and persist across simulator restarts.

And yeah, I know its not what opensim expects... that's kind of the point.

--mic