I don't really care much what controls are allowed the creator, but I care
a whole lot about the defaults.  My speech is not free if I have to tell
you it is free.

I think that any privs set to default to restricting copying are both evil
and wrong -- especially those involved in scripting, since that is what I
wish to spend my time on in the Metaverse.

All privs need to be adjusted such that the people wanting to restrict
access to their stuff are the ones who have to do something.

Thank you,
Dharma Galaxy@metropolis
Dharma Glaxy @osg

--
No essence.  No permanence.  No perfection.  Only action.