Hi Oren. In commit f5ae36d7e25a20199d676e53a066be79f76b580d, I see you bumped update prebuild for .net 4.5 and bumped the version number (and some internal numbers) up to 2.0.6.

Whilst I know this has happened before, do you see any issue with tagging these versions as having OpenSimulator project patches applied? For instance, 2.0.3-opensim3 as the last actual prebuild release 2.0.3. This can save a lot of confusion in the future, particularly if prebuild ever does do another release (unlikely, I know).

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting