On 26/03/14 18:09, James Hughes wrote:
On 03/26/2014 01:24 PM, Oren Hurvitz wrote:
I'm a bit confused by your question because my patches are *already* in the
OpenSim Git, so I don't know what you mean by "Would it make sense to merge
these [changes]". Merge them with what?

Anyhoo, if you're up to resurrecting Prebuild in Github then more power to
you! My patches to Prebuild are, of course, open-source and free to use.

Ahhhahhh, I see. I spoke before looking. We're all set then.

I'm quite surprised Prebuild is so dead - perhaps that shows how little
cross-platform .NET stuff there is.

I was going to suggest putting it up on Github though that would suggest somebody is maintaining it for general use, which I'm not sure any of us have the time/inclination to do (I don't).

Having said, that a quick search of github reveals that lkalif has put up a fork [1]. Maybe it would be worth porting patches to that, though I know our Prebuild also has some nasty very OpenSimulator specific hacks in it which would need to be generalized first.

btw, I don't remember actually pushing any patches to the Prebuild project myself though it's quite possible I did some minor stuff and have forgotten about it.

[1] https://github.com/radegastdev/prebuild

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting