It requires both server and client side work. LiruCookies (on IRC)
is often quite willing to undertake such client work, he did the
existing parts of it. On the server end, I would do it when I get to
have my head over water for a bit (usually i'm just swamped) and
Diva may have an interest as well.

- Melanie