Yes, Dahlia is right, I did create an AIML chatbot using Program O which I
did not embed in the NPC but used in a separate prim under the NPC object.
If you give the CHAT object the same name as the name of the bot, you do
not see that the chat is coming from another object.
I still have it running on my edugrid.3dles.com - check
https://www.program-o.com/ for the AIML system,

Regards,

Nick