Make sure you have TrustBinaries = false in opensim.ini

That should never be true except on a few use cases.

Ubit

On 13-Oct-21 15:56, Asaff Belfer wrote:
But this is just it.
The simulators were not upgraded. They were re-installed in a different
folder so it's a completely new installation.

Could it be that there is a C# or a compiled code stored inside the assets
server?

Asaff

בלי
וירוסים. www.avast.com