TrustBinaries is safe in regions using only YEngine. That is because the
compiled YEngine scripts are not actually binaries, they are not DLLs. They are
just a preparsed AST to save the compiler some work, but that AST is used to
generate the binary code on the receiving side.

With XEngine, TrustBinaries would let other regions send actual DLLs, which
would be dangerous. With YEngine, it's perfectly safe.

- Melanie

---- On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:37:15 +0100 Leal Duarte <ajldua...@sapo.pt> wrote
----

Make sure you have TrustBinaries = false in opensim.ini

That should never be true except on a few use cases.

Ubit