If your grid is a walled garden without HG, you can set TrustBinaries on even
when using XEngine. TrustBinaries accelerates TP and region crossings in walled
gardens, the option was created for Avination.

Now, with YEngine, all grids could have it on if no XEngine is used.

- Melanie

---- On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 14:54:42 +0100 Asaff Belfer <asa...@gmail.com> wrote
----

Hello,

I don't mind setting TrustBinaries = false as our grid is a "walled garden"
so there will not be cases of untrusted binaries entering our system.

I still don't understand how could new compiled code generate this error.

I'm starting to think that there is something in the old LSL code that
somehow gets fixed when the LSL code is saved again.

Thanks,
Asaff