W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
In fact, I believe, if any of the top bosses there had the courtesy to install
a copy of OpenSolaris in the Zongwen (Chinese, or zh_) locale and run it at
least for a while on a daily basis, this problem would have been immediately
identified and solved--unless s/he has an insultingly low expectation.

Even the simplest of fixes can take time simply because the fix to something may be in a much later build and so you will not see it publicly for a while, or because other, higher priority tasks are currently being worked or existing work is being finished.

Quite frankly, your condescending tone and various, continued wild assumptions whenever something doesn't work the way you want are unhelpful.

I would encourage you to find better usage of your time.

Cheers,
--
Shawn Walker