Dr S N Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>So does anyone have some responder addresses I can test this stuff against? I
>currently know of two and there must be several more out there.

That may be all there are, I was testing this a while back and had a hell of a
time finding any responders which were still operational (some have expired
certs, some are there but not publicly available, and most seem to have either
shut down or just gone away).  I'll send a private reply with more info about
a private one which let me do some testing.  In the meantime if anyone knows
of an active, publicly available, fully functional OCSP responder I'd be
interested to hear about it.

Peter.