Rich Salz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>You might look at Identrus, www.identrus.com, since their requirement for
>OCSP drove many vendors, and see what partners and vendors they list.

That's one of the by-invitation-only ones (they were nice enough to let me use
it for interop testing, but I don't think you can do that normally).  Finding
vendors who want to sell you their OCSP toolkit isn't that hard, but finding
someone who's actually running the stuff (and who will give you access) is a
bit trickier.

Peter.