Michael StrM-vder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Dr S N Henson wrote:
>>So does anyone have some responder addresses I can test this stuff against?
>
>http://www.valicert.com/ocsp/ - you might already know this...

Isn't that the one where all the certs (on the interop web page anyway) have
expired?

>Can you let me know your test OCSP responders in case they are public?

If there are any more they're pretty well hidden, the ones I know of all seem
to be either undocumented or by invitation only.  There must be some in
operation somewhere in Europe because they're required by things like ISIS,
but I've never been able to discover them.

Peter.