Hi,

I noticed an inconsistency in the windows library names:

When compiling OpenSSL on windows with gcc (MinGW), the resulting ssl
library is called 'libssl32.dll'. Using MS Visual C++ (and Borland C++, i
suppose), the resulting binary will be called 'ssleay32.dll'.

This may cause a lot of confusion for users compiling OpenSSL on Win32.
Therefore, I suggest to modify the targets for Visual C++ and Borland C++
to also build 'libssl32.dll', as this target name seems to be most widely
used (e.g. stunnel).

Regards, Martin