rsalz> We have *no* data points, except our tests, that anything fails to
work.
    rsalz> In fact, we are increasingly collecting data that shows everything
is just fine.

    Errr, are we?

Our s_client and s_server just work. Viktor said postfix just works.  I have
seen reports that Apache just works. Someone reported python crypto just works.

Let me turn the question around because we'll never know "everything" just
works.  Except for our tests, what programs work with 1.1.0 and *fail* to work
with 1.1.1?  Any?  For various reasons that Viktor and I have detailed, *our
tests* do not count.