> On Apr 15, 2018, at 12:59 PM, Salz, Rich <rs...@akamai.com> wrote:
>
> Let me turn the question around because we'll never know "everything" just
> works. Except for our tests, what programs work with 1.1.0 and *fail* to work
> with 1.1.1?  Any? For various reasons that Viktor and I have detailed, *our
> tests* do not count.

I would not go as far as that.  Our tests do count, and should be paid
attention to, but we need to be careful about interpreting the results.
Sometimes the answer is to tune the test to make it portable to later library
versions.  So far, we've not seen issues that warrant a library version bump,
but testing this is a good idea, and Richard is doing good work.

--
        Viktor.