I’m for ABI compatibility going forward (but not necessarily backwards) and for
testing it, preferably in a CI loop.

I know I’m late to the discussion but it has been enlightening and it looks
like a good outcome.

Pauli

--

Oracle

Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption

Phone +61 7 3031 7217

Oracle Australia