On 04/12/13 12:07 +0100, Jiri Tomasek wrote:
Hi,

As the development of Tuskar-UI somehow stagnated recently, I have been focusing more on Horizon project lately to get features we need for Tuskar-UI. I acknowledge that I haven't been paying enough attention and reviews in TripleO. The statistics says it all. Although as the development of Tuskar-UI is about to rise rapidly, it would be nice to be able to give +2's here. I'll try to get up to speed with TripleO together with upcoming Tuskar-UI changes.

Jirka

I'm in exactly the same boat
--
Jordan O'Mara <jomara at redhat.com>