On 2013/04/12 08:12, Robert Collins wrote:
Hi,
     like most OpenStack projects we need to keep the core team up to
date: folk who are not regularly reviewing will lose context over
time, and new folk who have been reviewing regularly should be trusted
with -core responsibilities.

In this months review:
  - Ghe Rivero for -core
  - Jan Provaznik for removal from -core
  - Jordan O'Mara for removal from -core
  - Martyn Taylor for removal from -core
  - Jiri Tomasek for removal from -core
  - Jamomir Coufal for removal from -core

Existing -core members are eligible to vote - please indicate your
opinion on each of the three changes above in reply to this email.

Ghe, please let me know if you're willing to be in tripleo-core. Jan,
Jordan, Martyn, Jiri & Jaromir, if you are planning on becoming
substantially more active in TripleO reviews in the short term, please
let us know.
Hey there,

thanks Rob for keeping eye on this. Speaking for myself, as current non-coder it was very hard to keep pace with others, especially when UI was on hold and I was designing future views. I'll continue working on designs much more, but I will also keep an eye on code which is going in. I believe that UX reviews will be needed before merging so that we assure keeping the vision. That's why I would like to express my will to stay within -core even when I don't deliver that big amount of reviews as other engineers. However if anybody feels that I should be just +1, I completely understand and I will give up my +2 power.

-- Jarda