On 4.12.2013 08:12, Robert Collins wrote:
like most OpenStack projects we need to keep the core team up to
date: folk who are not regularly reviewing will lose context over
time, and new folk who have been reviewing regularly should be trusted
with -core responsibilities.
In this months review:
- Ghe Rivero for -core
- Jan Provaznik for removal from -core
- Jordan O'Mara for removal from -core
- Martyn Taylor for removal from -core
- Jiri Tomasek for removal from -core
- Jamomir Coufal for removal from -core
Existing -core members are eligible to vote - please indicate your
opinion on each of the three changes above in reply to this email.
I vote for keeping in -core those who already expressed or will express
intention to be more active in reviews, removal of the rest.
OpenStack-dev mailing list