On 12/04/2013 08:12 AM, Robert Collins wrote:
like most OpenStack projects we need to keep the core team up to
date: folk who are not regularly reviewing will lose context over
time, and new folk who have been reviewing regularly should be trusted
with -core responsibilities.
In this months review:
- Ghe Rivero for -core
As a many of them expressed their further interests in TripleO, I vote
for keeping them in core for now and let's wait a couple weeks/month to
see how the stats change.
- Jan Provaznik for removal from -core
- Jordan O'Mara for removal from -core
- Martyn Taylor for removal from -core
- Jiri Tomasek for removal from -core
- Jamomir Coufal for removal from -core
OpenStack-dev mailing list