Sure Steve, that would be awesome!

The only blocker for now is that there are still happening some changes based on feedback of what is doable / what is not. So right when we get more confident on stable(-ish) version (or at least I'll try to sort out widgets which should stay how they are), it will be very valuable input. I'll definitely let you know!

-- Jarda