On 05/02/14 03:58, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
Hi to everybody,

based on the feedback from last week [0] I incorporated changes in the
wireframes so that we keep them up to date with latest decisions:

http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/tripleo/2014-02-05_tripleo-ui-icehouse.pdf

Changes:
* Smaller layout change in Nodes Registration (no rush for update)
* Unifying views for 'deploying' and 'deployed' states of the page for
deployment detail
* Improved workflow for associating node profiles with roles
    - showing final state of MVP
    - first iteration contains only last row (no node definition link)

Hey Jarda,

Looking good. I've got two questions:

1. Are we doing node tags (page 4) for the first iteration? Where are they going to live?

2. There are multiple node profiles per role on pages 11, 12, 17. Is that just an oversight or do you intend on keeping those in? I though the consensus was to do 1 node profile per deployment role.

Thanks,
Tomas

-- Jarda

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2fv6vebFhM