Hello everybody,

based on feedback which I received last week, I am sending updated wireframes. They are still not completely final, more use-cases and smaller updates will occur, but I believe that we are going forward pretty well.

http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/tripleo/2014-01-20_tripleo-ui-icehouse.pdf

What has changed?
* 'Architecture' dropdown was added for all node descriptions
* New views for Deployed and Free nodes
* Removed Configuration part from Deployment Overview page (will be happening under Configuration tab (under construction))
* Added progressing page of overcloud being deployed + Deployment Log
* Added Overcloud Horizon UI link to Deployment Overview page
* Added view for down-scaling (need more work)
* Added Implementation guide for developers

New versions of wireframes, supporting other use-cases will occur in time, but I hope that without huge changes.

Cheers
-- Jarda