On 22 January 2014 12:05, Liz Blanchard <lsure...@redhat.com> wrote:

> How about Instance Type? I’m looking at page 10 of the latest wireframes [1]
> and I see we are using the terms “Resource”, “Node”, and “Instance” to labels
> certain items. I’m pretty sure Node and Instance are different, but I’m
> wondering if we need to introduce Resource as a new term.

It's not a new term, its generic in Heat, but it's also arguably
incorrect here because as Jay says, this isn't the resource itself,
its a description of what will go in the template definition to
request that heat deploy instances.

Instance Type would be horribly confusing IMNSHO - too close to
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/ - which it is not at all
like.

-Rob

--