On 01/28/2014 11:42 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:
On Tue, 2014-01-28 at 10:02 -0500, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
Yep, although the reason why - that no end-user will know what these terms mean
-
has never been entirely convincing to me.

Well, tenants would never see any of the Tuskar UI, so I don't think we
need worry about them. And if a deployer is enabling Tuskar -- and using
Tuskar/Triple-O for undercloud deployment -- then I would think that the
deployer would understand the concept/terminology of undercloud and
overcloud, since it's an essential concept in deploying with
Triple-O. :)

So, in short, I don't see a problem with using the terms undercloud and
overcloud.

Best,
-jay

+1, I was going to say the same thing. Someone installing and using Tuskar will have to be sold on the concept of it, and I'm not sure how we'd describe what it does without using those terms.