On 4/16/14 10:00 AM, "Dan Smith" <d...@danplanet.com> wrote:

>Remember that just because someone -1s a patch, doesn't mean that every
>single comment they made was -1 worthy on its own. Often times I will -1
>for a spelling mistake and then make a bunch of other purely-opinion
>comments which don't necessarily need to change.

Precisely.  Being very new to the review process (only jumped in when
nova-specs came along), I end up making most of my comments as +0's unless
I'm very confident I can see a major issue with the blueprint, etc.  I
still want to make the point I'm after or ask the questions for sure, but
don't want to inadvertently impede progress if I am off base.  I'm sure
that will change over time as I get more comfortable with more of the nova
underpinnings, but I do wonder if this is advice that should go to any
"new" folks to the review process.  After all, we are hoping to get more
and more.

>--Dan

Thanks!
Matt