We have diverged our attention towards nova-network-> neutron parity on
this thread unnecessarily.

Can we discuss and collectively decide on what is the way forward for GBP
in Juno release?

Efforts have been made by the subteam starting from throwing PoC at last
summit to spec approval to code review.

There are usefulness to this feature and I think everyone is on the same
page there.

Let us not discourage the effort by bringing in existing neutron issue in
play.
Yes, we has a neutorn community needs to fix that with highest priority.
But this is orthogonal effort.
If endpoint is not a likeable preferred name than lets propose more
meaningful alternative.
Let us try to find a middle ground on how this feature can be made
generally available.

Thanks,
Ronak