> Feature freeze is only a few weeks away (Sept 4).  How about we just
> leave it in experimental until after that big push?  That seems pretty
> reasonable.

Joe just proposed dropping a bunch of semi-useless largeops runs. Maybe
that leaves room to sneak this in? If the infra team is okay with it,
I'd say we should go ahead and do it, but regardless of that decision,
I'm +1 on getting this promoted so we can start the "stability timer".

--Dan

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to