Agreed. I think this should be in unless infra vetos it for load reasons.


On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 5:11 AM, Dan Smith <> wrote:
>> Feature freeze is only a few weeks away (Sept 4).  How about we just
>> leave it in experimental until after that big push?  That seems pretty
>> reasonable.
> Joe just proposed dropping a bunch of semi-useless largeops runs. Maybe
> that leaves room to sneak this in? If the infra team is okay with it,
> I'd say we should go ahead and do it, but regardless of that decision,
> I'm +1 on getting this promoted so we can start the "stability timer".
> --Dan
> _______________________________________________
> OpenStack-dev mailing list

Rackspace Australia

OpenStack-dev mailing list

Reply via email to