On 09/05/2014 10:33 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Hi Mykola,
> On 09/05/2014 04:09 PM, Mykola Grygoriev wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Mykola Grygoriev and I'm engineer who currently working on
>> deploying 3d party CI for –°oraid –°inder driver.
>
> Great, thanks!
>
>> Following instructions on
>>
>> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requesting-a-service-account
>>
>> asking for adding gerrit CI account (coraid-ci) to the Voting
>> Third-Party CI Gerrit group
>> <https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/91,members>.
>
> There's a dedicated mailing list for these requests, please reread
> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requesting-a-service-account
>
> and resend your email to the third-party-requests mailing lists,
>
> Andreas

Actually Andreas, he is following these instructions:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#permissions-on-your-third-party-system

He is asking for the community to give him feedback about whether his
system is ready to have voting permissions. It just seems odd because he
is the first one actually following the instructions.

Thanks Mykola,
Anita.