On Sep 12, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrac...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Signed PGP part
> On 12/09/14 16:33, Mike Bayer wrote:
>> I agree with this, changing the MySQL driver now is not an option.
> 
> That was not the proposal. The proposal was to introduce support to
> run against something different from MySQLdb + a gate job for that
> alternative. The next cycle was supposed to do thorough regression
> testing, benchmarking, etc. to decide whether we're ok to recommend
> that alternative to users.

ah, well that is a great idea.  But we can have that throughout Kilo anyway, 
why not ?





_______________________________________________
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to