At CERN, we've deployed cells at scale but are finding a number of
architectural issues that need resolution in the short term to attain feature
parity. A vision of "we all run cells but some of us have only one" is not
there yet. Typical examples are flavors, security groups and server groups, all
of which are not yet implemented to the necessary levels for cell parent/child.

We would be very keen on agreeing the strategy in Paris so that we can ensure
the gap is closed, test it in the gate and that future features cannot
'wishlist' cell support.

Resources can be made available if we can agree the direction but current
reviews are not progressing (such as
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1211011)

Tim