Hi Joe and Cellers,

I've tried to understand relationship between Cell and Cascading. If
Cell has been designed as below, would it be the same as Cascading?

1) Besides Nova, Neutron/Ceilometer.. is also hierarchically
structured for scalability.

2) Child-parent interaction is based on REST OS-API, but not internal
rpc message.

By my understanding, core idea of Cascading is that each resource
building block(like child cell) is a clearly separated autonomous
system, with the already defined REST OS-API as the NB integration
interface of each block, is that right?

So, what's the OAM and business value? Is it easy to add a building
block POD into the running production cloud, while this POD is from a
different Openstack packager and has its own deployment choice:
Openstack version release(J/K/L...), MQ/DB type(mysql/pg,
rabbitmq/zeromq..), backend drivers, Nova/Neutron/Cinder/Ceilometer
controller-node / api-server config options...?

Best Regards
Loy